GOSINFOTECH, the Russian geoinformation corporation, was founded in 2008. It focuses on development and implementation of geoinformation and design and engineering technology. One of the key products is the Cyclone geoinformation system providing an opportunity to control any geographically-distributed assets of the large-scale Russian enterprises.
The company carries out projects for GIS implementation in various sectors: fuel and energy complex, power industry, road facilities, housing and public utilities, shipbuilding, construction, and development.
The key focus areas of the corporation:
- Geoinformatics. Management of spatial information regarding resources, objects, and processes.
- Integrated Information Modeling (IIM). Object life cycle management.
- Design. Application of integrated information modeling with regard to structures and infrastructure facilities.
- Construction. Construction management on the basis of 3D GIS technology.
- Inventory. Data geobase of asset and manufacturing complex.
Corporate clients are: Gazprom, Admiralty Shipyards, Lenenergo, Power Machines, VTB Development, Kirovsky Zavod, Severny Gorod, LEK, LSR Group, and others.
Corporate structure consists of:
- JSC GOSINFOTECH is a parent company, a system integrator engaged in the implementation, management and development of systems in the field of geoinformatics and design.
- The Institute of Geographic Information Technology is a developer of the Cyclone geoinformation system.
- The Institute of Design and Construction performs works in the field of information modeling, conducts educational activities in the field of technology of geoinformatics and information modeling.
- The Institute of Information Modeling is the first institution in Russia engaged in development of integrated information modeling and its application in various fields.АО «ГОСИНФОТЕХ» - головная компания, системный интегратор, занимающийся внедрением, сопровождением и развитием систем в области геоинформатики и проектирования.
These days, GOSINFOTECH corporation employs 500 regular and field staff members.
About the CYCLONE platform:
The Cyclone GIS is the Russian system created for managing geographically-distributed assets based on geoinformation data. The solution provides for collection, accumulation, storage, transformation, analysis, and transition of spatial information regarding resources, objects, and processes.Сегодня корпорация «ГОСИНФОТЕХ» насчитывает 500 штатных и полевых сотрудников.
- Boris Olegovich Kuznetsov, Managing Director, JSC GOSINFOTECH
- Anton Vladimirovich Malyshev, Director General, JSC GOSINFOTECH
- Roman Viktorovich Korniets, Deputy Director General for Finance and Corporate Management, JSC GOSINFOTECH
- Vladimir Viktorovich Gribanov, Deputy Director General for Development and Innovation, JSC GOSINFOTECH
- Dmitrii Nikolaevich Miagkov, Managing Director, Institute of Geographic Information Technology
- Vitalii Stepanovich Gvozdev, Managing Director, Institute of Design and Construction