INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION MODELING (IIM SPbSUACE)
The first Russian institute engaged in development of the integrated information modeling (IIM) and its application in various sectors.
The Institute performs activities in the field of information modeling of investment and construction projects, coordinates development, implementation and maintenance of standards, methodologies and practices in the field of IIM.
The Institute employs only highly qualified specialists with industry-specific education and qualification.
The Institute employees are fully engaged in scientific and educational activities. The Department of Geoinformation Technology was created at the Faculty of Applied Mathematics of Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering sponsored by JSC GOSINFOTECH. Specialists from the Institute of Information Modeling hold classes there. Their competence includes:
- Preparation of educational programs in the field of information modeling and geoinformation systems;
- Preparation of programs for additional professional education;
- Preparation of evaluation materials for testing the level of proficiency;
- Organization of academic practical training and industrial placement, including pre-graduation practical training;
- Support of gifted students and formation of their general professional culture.
The IIM methods developed by the Institute acquire the status of industry standards and allow managing the life cycle of industrial and civil construction objects at each stage with due attention to the requirements of the national legislation.