INSTITUTE OF GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
The Institute of Geographic Information Technologies has been working in the market of corporate geographic information solutions for over 10 years
The Institute of Geographic Information Technology being a part of GOSINFOTECH corporation was founded in 2008.
The profile of the Institute is the development of complex technological solutions of the Cyclone E platform based on high-tech geo-information systems (GIS), the creation of an information model containing spatial data and providing analytics and control over the state, reliability, efficiency of asset utilization, assessment of decisions made, visualization and tools analysis.
The basis of the created solutions is the domestic Cyclone E geographic information platform, developed in accordance with the Order of the President of the Russian Federation No. 163-rp dated May 18, 2017 “On Approval of the Transition Plan to Use Domestic Geo-Information Technologies” that meets the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The developed and tested import substitution program allows for a phased transition from foreign software components without loss of functionality and system performance.
The main activity of the Institute is technical support and industry refinement of compliance with the requirements of corporate integrators for the needs of the Cyclone E geographic information platform.
- Geoinformatics. Management of resources, objects and processes in the spatial environment. Monitoring and space-time analytics.
- Comprehensive Information Modeling (CIM). Object lifecycle management. Single project environment.
- Inventory. Comparison of technical and accounting data with the actual state of assets, reverse engineering of technological and project documentation.
- Innovation. The use of technologies of distributed registries (blockchain) and machine learning (ML).
The Institute is a technology partner of the Cyclone E platform.
The Institute has licenses and certificates for the implementation of the profile activities:
- licensed by the FSB of Russia to work with information constituting a state secret
- license for geodetic and cartographic services
- evidence of an SRO to perform a full range of works: from conducting surveys to modeling, research of business processes and the creation of GIS
- own scientific and educational base, approved by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
- guaranteed financial stability and insured liability of contract execution
The projects portfolio includes the largest applied package in Russia in various sectors: fuel and energy complex, road facilities, logistics, housing and public utilities, shipbuilding, construction and development, including: PJSC Gazprom, USC JSC, PJSC Rosseti, PJSC Power Machines, Admiralty Shipyards JSC, VTB Development JSC, Kirovsky PJSC PJSC, Rosavtodor FDA, LSR Group of Companies, Etalon LenSpets SMU Group of Companies and others.